Cerca nel forum:
Cerca

Autore Messaggio
Messaggio23/12/2009, alle 12:47 (UTC)    
Oggetto: Every Year Again ...

Again a year draws to a close – it was an eventful year for the webme website builder with a lot of changes. The highlight was of course the start of the Premium Packages (for the moment just available in Germany).

With the website builder you can create your website in English, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Czech Turkish and German!

In this spirit:

Ein fröhliches Weihnactehn & ein gutes neues Jahr! - Noeliniz ve Yeni Yilinis Kutlu Olsun! – Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku! – Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo! – Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo! – Veselé Vánoce a ¦tastný Nový Rok! – S nastupaiushchim Novym godom i s Rozhdestvom Khristovym! – Kala Christougenna! - Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year's Eve!

Your webme website builder team

L'ultima modifica di the-itgg-guys il 04.02.2011, 20:39, modificato 1 volta
Messaggio01/01/2010, alle 14:10 (UTC)    
Oggetto: Re: Every Year Again ...

the-copy-guys ha scritto:
Again a year draws to a close – it was an eventful year for the webme website builder with a lot of changes. The highlight was of course the start of the Premium Packages (for the moment just available in Germany).

With the website builder you can create your website in English, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Czech Turkish and German!

In this spirit:

Ein fröhliches Weihnactehn & ein gutes neues Jahr! - Noeliniz ve Yeni Yilinis Kutlu Olsun! – Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku! – Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo! – Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo! – Veselé Vánoce a ¦tastný Nový Rok! – S nastupaiushchim Novym godom i s Rozhdestvom Khristovym! – Kala Christougenna! - Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

Very Happy
Messaggio02/01/2010, alle 06:34 (UTC)    
Oggetto: Re: Every Year Again ...

the-copy-guys ha scritto:

In this spirit:

Mr. Green Thanks for all
best regards
Mostra prima i messaggi di: